Corinthian Equestrian Center CEC, LLC at 39 Foley Road in Warwick, New York is hiring barn hands, with three to five years experience handling horses to work daily and on alternating weekends. CEC wishes to have at minimum, two staff on hand daily to maintain the high quality of care that is necessary for our horse residents and the facilities.
Responsibilities for administering horse maintenance duties for 23 stalls in the Main Bard, 6 stalls in the Hunter Barn, and 4 stalls in the Little Red Barn Jessup Road Farm include:
• Twice daily feeding and watering
• Daily turnout and in
• Stall cleaning daily
• Daily filling of large water tubs in turnout areas
• Weekly or as needed cleaning and filling large water tubs in turnout areas
• Assist farrier and vet calls as needed
• Grooming upon request of clients
• Caring for injured or sick horses as needed
Facilities maintenance responsibilities include:
• Maintaining all isles, tack rooms, and wash areas
• Daily cleaning and stocking of bathrooms
• Weekly or as needed deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Daily cleaning of foyer way, lounge, and kitchen
• Weekly or as needed deep cleaning of foyer way, lounge, and kitchen
• Dragging of indoor and outdoor arenas as needed
• Weekly watering of indoor arena
• Repair, grounds maintenance, snow removal, as needed limited to staff availability
Employees of the Corinthian Equestrian Center are expected to be respectful to clients and handle our horse residents with care. CEC staff should consider themselves a resource for all of our residents, horse and human alike.
The daily schedule and alternating weekends will be arranged by the Barn Manager.
Interviewing for full-time and part-time positions now. To apply please send a letter of interest, resume, and the contact information of three references to Lee Dillon, Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org